PONY League – All girl baseball
The BWA Pony Girls League will offer all females of League Age 13 to 16 the opportunity to play in a “league of their own”. The purpose of the League is to:
- Provide teenage girls with a competitive game environment to compete, participate and develop.
- Whilst winning and losing is part of any League, individual enjoyment and improvement is the main focus.
We highly recommend this program to:
- Girls playing junior baseball
- Girls coming out of or currently playing tee ball or softball
- Girls who have not played diamond sports before or have not played for some years
For more information contact the club.