Summer Registrations 2019-2020
For registrations this summer we are using a platform called TidyHQ. To assist with registering, you can use the following guide:
- Go to our registration page at https://bushrangers.tidyhq.com/public/membership_levels/
- For each sport, you will have 2 options. “Credit Card Payment” where your payment will be processed immediately or “Pay Later” where you will receive an invoice to pay before the second game. When you know which one you want to do, click the blue “Register” button.
- The first page will display important information for you to read. Some will be emailed to you after you submit your registration. Click the blue “Register” button to continue.
- You will now be prompted to give your email address. This is to create or log in to a TidyHQ account. Enter your email address and click continue. Once you have a TidyHQ account created, if you cancel the process and want to try again later, your progress will be saved.
- For those who have been with Byford Bushrangers for a number of years, you may already have an account. If you know your password, enter it and continue, if you don’t, you can click “I forgot my password” to continue. If you are new or do not have an account, you will be given options to create one.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide “Adult Information”. If you have multiple adults in your account, you can use the drop down to select the adult registering, otherwise just use or provide your details. Once completed click the blue “Next” button.
- “Child Information”. This is for the players. You can select a child from the “Profile Selection” dropdown, or create a new profile. Once completed, if you would like to add another player (for the same sport) you can click “+ Add Another Child”, else click the blue “Next, Waiver” button.
- You must agree to the declaration to continue. Once agreed you will be given the option to complete payment, or if opting to pay later, your registration will be completed.
- When your registration has been submitted, you will receive an email confirming it has been submitted. For those who opted to pay later, an invoice will be created at a later date and emailed to you.
If you get stuck in this progress, contact our Registrar.